[20 West 39th Street. between 5th & 6th Ave]
- Club devoted to the 80's.
[@ Splash, 50 W 17th Street]
- Disco Tea party every Sunday at Splash.
[@ Santos Basement, 96 Lafayette Street @ Walker Street]
- Get down to Disco, Disco-House and Hound every 2nd Saturday at Santos.
[80 Grove Street, West Village]
- DJ Warren Gluck is carrying on a 22 year tradition of classic disco in the West Village on Tuesday Nights.
[2402 86th Street, Brooklyn]
- DJ Nino Torre spin Disco.
[32 Newark Street, Hoboken, NJ (1 Block From PATH)]
- DJ Bill DeMarco mixing the Best Classic 70's & 80's Disco, every Sunday night starting at 9:00 PM (Gay club, but straight friendly).
[Stratosphere Hotel & Casino, 2000 Las Vegas Blvd]
- 4 floors, one for each decade - 70's, 80's, 90's & 2000's.
[The Granada in Alhambra OR The Spy Room in Covina]
- Get Back To Disco, not only every 3rd week in the club, but on web-radio as well.
[@ Cancun Olé, 5219 East Beverley Blvd, East L.A.]
- Disco all night long, put on the dancing shoes and get down to the grooves.
[@ Radisson Hotel & Resort - Club 201, 7320 Greenleaf Ave, Whittier]
- 70's & 80's Disco all night with 2 dance floors and top Disco DJs from the past underground Los Angeles Disco scene. Experience Disco once again!
[1923 E. 7th Street, Long Beach]
- The Hustle's is a GET DOWN good time for all who love to BOOGIE baby !
[Bar 107, 107 W. 4th St. @ Main, Downtown]
- Our dance floor/lounge zone calleth your name. Do you wanna get funky with we?
[2020 Wilshire Blvd, Santa Monica]
- This club is a bit of a time warp with its 70s atmosphere - glittery disco bar, neon sign and frequent disco nights.
[11502 Ventura Blvd., Studio City]
- Retro Disco Party every Saturday night in this mainly Gay club which is a Country club during the week.
[1777 Gillette Road, Pomona]
- Disco music on Saturdays.
[100-J Fisherman's Wharf, Redondo Beach]
- Right in the middle of the Redondo Beach pier. Get down and boogie to a '70s disco on Saturdays.
[115 Vance, Memphis]
- The Original Club where the Disco magic started and you still can get down to the beats every Friday and Saturday night.
[Arrow Bar - 10 6th st at Market]
- Disco, Garage and Electric Funk with DJ Jefrodisiac every Saturday night.
[12th and Fst NW]
- Get down with "KC" every Saturday night on the Polly Esthers floor.
[Red & Blue]
- "the Biggest Disco Party on Earth" (according to their web-page).
[Club Disco, 1454 Peel, Montréal]
- Disco music only...
[Le Balajo, 9 rue de Lappe (Metro station Bastille)]
- Disco Funk Soul R'n'B from the 70s and 80s.
[S.M.Codifiume - Ferrara]
- Only Disco and Funky rare grooves since 1975 !
[via Ciaia, 4 (p.zza Dergano) ]
- "the First Italian totally Seventies Disco".
[36 Pipers Row, Wolverhampton]
- the Best place in the West Midland’s for all Disco Diva’s and Funky Cats to get down and shake your stuff on the fully illuminated dance floor !