Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » DISCO » Remember this ?

Post subject: Brazil
 Post Posted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 4:20 am 

Gui,
I think that going to Brazil would be great, beer , girls, beer and girls. Sounds like my kind of place. Only problem, is that I am not sure that those beautiful Brazilenias would be interested in a 53 year-old fat Cubano. Love to dream about it though! When YOU are in Miami, let me know, I will cook you a good Cuban meal!!- I used to deejay in New York's COPACABANA, and every Brazilian I met was a great looking female or a good guy. They danced to the Brazilian carnival Music that we played. Lots of Disco-Samba, LOS CHOCALATS, NIGER, EL BIMBO great music! Hot women. Stay in touch. PETE

OH, and your deejay friend who would bring back the PACO mixes, does he live in Miami now?- Pete

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 5:34 pm 

Pete,

don´t worry, here in Brazil we have all kinds of the women, there is about 50% that likes "53 year-old fat Cubano" ahahahaha relax man.. relax... :-)

Pete I have plans for next year to know Miami, sure we can have many hours talking about music, disco, girls, beer and fat brasilian girls too ehehehehe.

About Julinho Mazzei : I know he works on Miami, but i´m not sure where....

Pete, sorry my bad English ok.... maybe one day I´ll be better :-)

Today i´m going till mountains called MONTE ALEGRE.... and i´ll be back monday ok.....

Ps. our chat remember my BIG friend in London Darren, I knew him this way ( on the forum ) and today we are true BROTHERS... sometimes looks like same blood

all the best Pete.....
cya

Gui

Post subject: Expect the same
 Post Posted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 5:42 pm 

Disco bonds people in a certain way, the love for the music I guess. Between now and when you come to Miami, we will become friends. And when you come here, I will cook some Churruscos, and some ARROZ CON PAPAS. We can go to south beach, and compare our girls with the ones in RIO! I think Rio wins!! But it will be a good change of pace. I am always here. Have a good time in the mountains, talk soon- PETE

Board index » DISCO » Remember this ?