95. Leon Bolier

96. Nic Fanciulli

97. Ronski Speed

98. Tocadisco

99. Booka Shade

100. Alex M.O.R.P.H. & Woody van Eyden

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 3:26 pm 

HEY YOUR LIST IS MISSING SOME OF THE VERY BEST DJ'S RIGHT HERE..

Post subject: Top 100 Dj's Of The World 2008 As Voted By BS Magazine
 Post Posted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 3:50 pm 

Great BS voting (?).At #70 Erick Morillo and at #80 Bad Boy Bill !!!!!That's BS hype thing,I am still active as a dj and I really know who's really is a dj of them:For example Booka Shade doin just a PA thing with synths and drum machines,not a dj set. The Chemical Brothers djing?that's a joke. Offer Nissim djing?Infected Mushroom???
And there's some names that I never heard of them like Kyau & Albert, Astrix, DJ Shah,Magda,Skazi,Ronski Speed and :shock: :shock: Bobina!!!Very famous djs,I wish that their parents know them :roll:

Post subject: Re: Top 100 Dj's Of The World 2008 As Voted By BS Magazine
 Post Posted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 4:08 pm 

Dancer wrote:
Great BS voting (?).At #70 Erick Morillo and at #80 Bad Boy Bill !!!!!That's BS hype thing,I am still active as a dj and I really know who's really is a dj of them:For example Booka Shade doin just a PA thing with synths and drum machines,not a dj set. The Chemical Brothers djing?that's a joke. Offer Nissim djing?Infected Mushroom???
And there's some names that I never heard of him like Kyau & Albert, Astrix, DJ Shah,Magda,Skazi,Ronski Speed and :shock: :shock: Bobina!!!Very famous djs,I wish that their parents know them :roll:

Got to agree with all your comments there George. You can never take polls seriously no matter what the subject is but I thought I would post it to show firstly what the general American public think and secondly what the general British public think. Truth be told, not many people on this site are gonna relate to these two polls, but then again you have to repect the fact that these are the dj's out there at the moment and this is what the public like..For me, I find most of these dj's on the world list pretty average in my opinion but what do I know..

Post subject: PHUCK THAT
 Post Posted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 4:49 pm 

Two words for you!

PHUCK THAT!!

Post subject: WTF
 Post Posted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 4:56 pm 

Every few weeks it seems, someone puts up a stupid list. No dis-respect Soul-Boy, but come on. If you knew it is a bullshit list, why even post it! You know that there are deejays on this site that blow those guys away. DANCER, Hippie, Ray, John Ceglia, Jay and the guy's whose blood pressure you just put through the roof!! You know what, DANCER, let's see a list from you. I would respect your PERSONAL list a hell of a lot more then a popularity based bullshit list like this! Seriously, someone's blood pressure just shot up about 50 points!

Post subject: You can never take polls seriously
 Post Posted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 4:58 pm 

Michael I played together with many people from this list.This summer I was with David Guetta,Axwell and Eric Prydz ,they are very serious djs and producers!Two years ago I played at Mix Club in Paris with Joachim Garraud,a great guy that uses the cds like Bad Boy Bill use turnatables.
He is a legend in Paris!We play together,me with 3 turnatables and he with 3 cd players allnight with 3000 people in the club.
Now I see him in that stupid list at #27.At #26 they have Anderson Noise (who???????)and at#28 they have the famous :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: Bobina?????
They can't be serious.About the voting now,all this thing happens via e-mail,so everybody can put his friens to vote for him.But the people don't know all these BS and next year someone called Bobina or Colobina has every right to say that my name is on this list so pay me 5000$ for a gig :shock:

Last edited by Dancer on Mon Nov 17, 2008 7:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: WTF
 Post Posted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 5:05 pm 

Are you fuc&%$# kidding me? Soul-Boy. You are going to kill our fearless leader with this shit! And me too! Any list that doesn't even have his initials on it is fuc%$# up. Are you trying to get him ill? Do you think ANY of these guys can mix & remix better then PETE?? Do You? Seriously, answer that question!! WTF, I am pissed at this crap. My blood pressure went up!! Dumb fuc%&*# move!! I am disappointed in this and in you. This site is done if you kill Pete! I thought you were a friend of his??? WTF!!!

DANCER is not there either? How about Scott Blackwell? Danny Tenaglia? He is lame in comparison to the deejays on this site. Oh, you pissed me off. FATBOY SLIM?? Please, I heard him many times, NFW!! Think twice next time. You insulted every deejay on this site!

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 5:14 pm 

Insane!! This is a really bogus list! All lists are stupid. I travel the world year round. I hear every deejay. I have heard most of these guys. I have seen and heard DANCER live. He tops these deejays. Where are the NYC & London deejays? Where is Pete? Joey Negron on that list? I must have skipped by his name. Actually, I didn't look too hard. It is bullshit. DJ MEME?? I can go on!! I feel bad, you have obviously insulted a few people here by simply posting it! And you seem to be a good chap. Your BAD!

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 5:16 pm 

:shock: no comment :shock:

Post subject: Re: WTF
 Post Posted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 5:20 pm 

DJ Ed Martin wrote:
Every few weeks it seems, someone puts up a stupid list. No dis-respect Soul-Boy, but come on. If you knew it is a bullshit list, why even post it! You know that there are deejays on this site that blow those guys away. DANCER, Hippie, Ray, John Ceglia, Jay and the guy's whose blood pressure you just put through the roof!! You know what, DANCER, let's see a list from you. I would respect your PERSONAL list a hell of a lot more then a popularity based bullshit list like this! Seriously, someone's blood pressure just shot up about 50 points!

Ed,
As with George, I agree 100% with you on the fact these polls are BS. Yet I stiil posted them so we could discuss why they are BS. We as a collective probaly all agree there are better Dj's involved in this site than there is on the polls, just thought it might be intresting to point out what the general public consider to be the best dj's of 2008. For me..George, Pete & Jay etc would have there rightful position in the top 10 if I was casting my vote!

Post subject: Stupid!!
 Post Posted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 5:25 pm 

Sol-Boy!! NO!! You made a mistake. You pissed everyone off! You always were smart and a great guy. But this??Study that list a little. They list Danny Tenaglia as 47th in the world, but 20th in the US. Ahead of Danny in the US is JOE BERMUDEZ, but he is not listed in the world rankings at all?? Does that make sense to you?? Mike, do me a favor, don't raise anyone's blood pressure anymore. I think we all should consider how LISTS affect every one before posting them. The world outside is f**ked up enough. This is our escape. Don't ruin it!

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 5:35 pm 

F**k ME!.....did not expect so much static of everyone. First off...Pete knows how I feel about him and he knows I would not go out of my way to insult him on a public forum. Everybody's loyality to Pete is to be applauded and you know me by now that I will always be in his corner to but I think you have mis-read my intentions with this topic. These polls are not my personal opinion but what so called 'clubbers' of the world think and I thought it was a valid topic to explore and discuss. Did not expect the hostilaty I recieved and to say I was trying to insult Pete is a f**king cheap shot in my book. So **ck this..I am done with this topic!

Post subject: I can't stand this!!
 Post Posted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 5:37 pm 

So the top deejay in the US list, does not make it to the world list at all?? I But the 20th deejay in the US makes it to the top 50 in the world??

MIKE!! I THINK THAT NO-ONE THINKS YOU TRIED TO INSULT ANYONE. I THINK THIS LIST IS A COMPLETE JOKE. YOU TRY TO SHOW US WHAT THE "GENERAL PUBLIC" HAD TO SAY. BUT IF YOU LOOK OVER THESE LISTS CAREFULLY, THEY MAKE NO SENSE WHAT-SO-EVER. UNITED STATES DEEJAYS GOT SHAFTED IN A BIG WAY. AND ME BEING ON THIS LIST IS EQUALLY DUMB. I DON'T SPIN ANYWHERE. BUT WHERE IS GEORGE SIRAS? DJ MEME/ MANY OTHERS. EASE UP. DON'T TAKE IT PERSONALLY, I DIDN'T!

Post subject: You all attacked the messenger!
 Post Posted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 6:05 pm 

Guys, I think you all attacked the messenger! Read carefully, intelligently, you see that he is also on your side. He too is laughing and questioning the contents of the list. You guys were wrong! Your "bad" not Mike's!

Board index » DISCO » DJ's / Remixers