Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » CLUBS » Studio 54

Post subject: Studio 54 - Richard Wilson - alia "Richie Flash" Photgrapher
 Post Posted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 9:01 pm 

Hi All!

Does anyone have any information or recollection of knowing a person that took photographs by the nickname, Richie Flash during the hey-day at Studio 54??

To make a long story short, I acquired through the purchase of an estate, photographs/negatives taken by the late Richard Wilson-alias "Richie Flash." From the information received from the executor of the estate, Mr. Wilson was the "premier photographer" at Studio 54. I have many 8 x 10 photos of famous and not so famous persons who attended the festivities at Studio 54. There are many photographs of persons such as: Christoper Reeves, Venessa Williams, Cindy Lauper, Billy Idol, Little Richard, and the list goes on. There are even photos of Tiny Tim who obviously performed at Studio 54.

If anyone has any validation or information of what I have mentioned, please let me know and thank you in advance!!!!!

David

Post subject: Re: Studio 54 - Richard Wilson - alia "Richie Flash" Photgrapher
 Post Posted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 9:55 pm 

NEVER SAW THIS POST....LET US SEE IF FORTUNE SHINES UPON ME.....

I WAS IN THE BOOTH WITH RICHIE AND STEVE STOFF FROM RCA, A GUY TAKES A PIC OF US.. RICHIE TELLS ME "HE'S THE FLASH".. I NEVER SAW THE PIC, I NEVER SAW THE GUY AGAIN, AND I WAS THERE A FEW TIMES....MY NAME IS DAN (POOCH) PUCCIARELLI, IT WAS TAKEN IN 1979... GO CHECK MY BIO ON THIS SITE AND SEE MY PICTURE. THEN CHECK YOUR COLLECTION OF PHOTOS AND SEE IF WE ARE THERE. I WOULD GLADLY PAY FOR THE COPY.
ALSO, PLEASE TAKE NOTE....YOU HAVE HISTORY IN YOUR HANDS...YOU SHOULD SHARE IT WITH US ON DISCO-DISCO.COM.

THANK YOU
POOCH

Board index » CLUBS » Studio 54